Monday, September 8, 2008

Petra-Friday 5th September 2008

Today the senior syndicate went to St. Matthews and had the 2nd to last dress rehearsel. There was lots of parents to help with transport. Sometimes it gets boring being backstage all the time.I need to work on remembering to go on, on my first part . I am better at remembering my line I forgot the first time. I changed my costume because the other one was really big. This one takes longer to get into because there are more items then the one that I had. I think that this production is going to be the best production that the senior syndicate has ever done so far.All of my friends are main characters exept for 2 of my friends,but every one in the senior syndicate has at least one time were they go on stage but they don't talk they just act. I am a commentator and I am in all of the dances,one of the dances I do is just the jump jam team.

No comments: