Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hannah 10.09.08

Yesterday we went to our first senior production at the St Mats hall but we weren't allowed to go in as early as we thought we could because the St Mats students were using the hall so we had to wait outside for at least qurater of an hour. I am in the jump- jam team and I was going to be higlight for Equestrian but Mr Simons decided that he didn't want Equestrian to be in the show. My friend Emma-Lee has a main part and her name is Sue and in the show she has to act like a spoilt brat and her dad is Ricardo and they are both very rich. In the show the jump-jam team does three dances one of the dances that we do is called Lets get loud we also do the finaly and the bongo dance my favorite dance is most definitly Lets get loud i like Lets get loud because i get to run around with a metal pole an some purple ribbon on the top. It's sometime's really hard for me to get my pole with the ribbon on the top because the person who gives it to me dosen't even reach out enough for me to take it ouy of her hand so instead i have to go backstage and collect it

No comments: