Wednesday, December 3, 2008

hello Jade. Is France cool? ca'va? How is you're grandmothers castle? Have you collected any more nice rocks? I like the name of France and Paris. It's nearly Christmas and i can't wait. I have and advent calendar full of chocolates. I can't wait to spend time with my family on christmas day and get all the presents i want. You will probably get some sort of weapon because that is the sort of thing you like right????

sorry about all the questions

good-bye

from

.......................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
someone random
by the name of


someone called a name of someone who has a name but i wont tell you my random name
because it starts with the letter dshjkfgnjkafkjil i hope you like my name.....its random

No comments: